KAIST 문술미래전략대학원 - 금융경제 미래전략 연구실
Moon Soul Graduate School of Future Strategy, KAIST
HSBC Business School, Peking University
Saïd Business School, Oxford University
School of Economics and Finance, Bocconi University
- Jang H, Song Y, Sohn S, Ahn K, 2018, Real estate soars and financial crises: Recent stories. Sustainability.
- Ahn K, Bi Y, Sohn S, 2018, Price discovery among SSE 50 Index-based spot, futures, and option markets. Journal of Futures Markets.
- Song Y, Kim H, Lee K, Ahn K, 2018, Subway network expansion and transit equity: A case study of Gwangju metropolitan area, South Korea. Transport Policy.
- Dai B, Zhang F, Tarzia D, Ahn K, 2018, Forecasting financial crashes: Revisit to log-periodic power law. Complexity.
- Wang L, Ahn K, Kim C, Ha C, 2018, Agent-based models in financial market studies. Journal of Physics: Conference Series.
- Jang H, Ahn K, Kim D, Song Y, 2018, Detection and prediction of house price bubbles: Evidence from a new city. Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
- Chu Z, Yang B, Ha C, Ahn K, 2018, Modeling GDP fluctuations with agent-based model. Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications.
- Ahn K, Choi M Y, Dai B, Sohn S, Yang B, 2017, Modeling stock return distributions with a quantum harmonic oscillator. Europhysics Letters.
- Kim C, Kim D, Ahn K, Choi M Y, 2017, Dynamics of analyst forecasts and emergence of complexity: Role of information disparity. PLoS ONE.
- Yakis-Douglas B, Angwin D, Ahn K, Meadows M, 2017, Opening M&A strategy to investors: Predictors and outcomes of transparency during organisational transition. Long Range Planning.
- Whittington R, Yakis-Douglas B, Ahn K, Cailluet L, 2017, Strategic planners in more turbulent times: The changing job characteristics of strategy professionals. Long Range Planning.
- Whittington R, Yakis-Douglas B, Ahn K, 2016, Cheap talk? Strategy presentations as a form of chief executive officer impression management. Strategic Management Journal.
- Whittington R, Yakis-Douglas B, Ahn K, 2015, Wall Street rewards CEOs who talk about their strategies. Harvard Business Review.
- Yakis-Douglas B, Angwin D, Ahn K, Meadows M, 2014, Voluntary disclosures as a form of impression management to reduce evaluative uncertainty during M&A. Academy of Management Best Paper Proceedings.
- Ahn K, Joo K, Park S, 2018, Safety evaluation of silicon carbide and zircaloy-4 cladding during the Large-Break Loss-of-Coolant-Accident. Energies.
- Carpenter D, Ahn K, Kao S, Hejzlar P, Kazimi M, 2007, Assessment of Silicon Carbide cladding for high performance light water reactors (book series). Nuclear Fuel Cycle Program, MIT CANES.
- Eul R, Ahn K, Kao S, Hejzlar P, Kazimi M, 2006, A comparison of Passive vs. Active systems for advanced light water reactors (book series). Advanced Nuclear Power Program, MIT CANES.
- Advanced Econometrics (PhD)
- Special Topics: Math Camp (FS, PhD)
- Special Topics: Financial Economics (MIP)
- Quantitative Methods (PhD)
- Research Methods in Social Science (PhD)
- Stochastic Processes for Finance
- Numerical Methods in Economics and Finance
- Advanced Macroeconomics II
- Topics in Quantitative Finance
- Business Mathematics
- Fixed Income and Derivatives
- Namkyoung Lee, KEPCO E&C
- Gabriel Chu, KAIST (Junior Economist)
- Hanwool Jang, KAIST (PhD in Future Strategy)
- Bryan Yang, Bocconi University (PhD in Finance)
- Francis Cong, McGil University (PhD in Finance)
- Bob Zhang, China Merchants Bank
- Yue Sun, Truvalue Asset Management
- Jacqueline Dai, Oxford University (DPhil in Financial Economics)
- Cindy He, Changxin Fund
- Bruce Hu, Shangwan Hongyuan Securities
- Jason Huang, Fuzhou (Mayor)
- Michael Lau, China Southern Asset Management
- Lambert Li, China Securities
- Adam Lin, Bocconi University (PhD in Finance)
- Jenny Lv, China Foreign Exchange Trading System
- Marshall Ma, ICBC
- Leo Qiao, CITIC Securities
- Fred Shi, SWS Research
- Lucy Wang, University of Pittsburgh (PhD in Economics)
- Michael Zhang, Guohua Capital
- Lisa Li, Bocconi University (PhD in Economics and Finance)
- Bill Shen, University of Oxford (MPhys)
- Zeno Zeng, Aarhus University (PhD in Econometrics)
#2250, Bldg. N5, KAIST, 291 Daehak-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 34141, Republic of Korea; +82-42-350-4032